What vacancy text would be complete without a list of requirements, right? Here’s ours:
– A degree in 3D, ART or equivalent work experience gained in a visualization studio.
– Three to five years relevant work experience.
– Able to model, unwrap, texture and shade in Cycles renderer using Blender.
– Some experience with Animation/C4D/Unity/Quixel/CAD is a plus.
– Adobe Suite and you should be like best friends who have no secrets for each other.
– A natural curiosity and a willingness to get your hands dirty.
– An eye for detail, a methodical workflow and an obsession for making beautiful designs.
– Able to find a balance in being stubborn enough to defend the work you make, but open minded enough to accept positive direction.
What you can expect from us? Besides a creative work place, great coffee and an excellent taste in music? Well, you’ll get the chance to work in a small, driven team of professional nut jobs. Doing awesome, multi-discipline projects for both big and small clients.
So, if you’re still reading this and still interested, just send us an email to tell us about yourself and show us some of the work you’re most proud of. And who knows, you might become a Hippo too! Oh and just in case you are in the middle of some extensive rendering, the closing date for applications to this position is March 1st.